Step 3 - Download A Viewer
To access Second Life you will need to download and install a viewer. There are several different viewers available. The one that most residents see to use is "Firestorm".
At Wild Moon Temple, most of us use the Firestorm viewer and will be very happy to help new users navigate their way around it and answer any questions they may have about its features and content.
To download this viewer please follow the following instructions:
1) Go to the Firestorm web-site.
2) Click the "Downloads" tab and choose "Download Firestorm Viewer for Second Life"
3) Choose your operating system and then download the version that best suits your system.
4) Once you have downloaded the viewer, install it.
5) Open Firestorm - You're now ready for Step 3!